Public Meeting on 23rd June Postponed

Monday 20th June:
We have heard today that due to the extent of survey work required to properly assess the structure of the Village Hall (including rot), it will not be possible to make a full report available in time for the public meeting scheduled for Thursday 23rd June.

This meeting has therefore been postponed until we have more information.

Details of a new meeting date and relevant updates on the survey work will be posted when we have them on this site and also on the Save Juniper Green Village Hall Facebook page.

Please continue to support our campaign to have all necessary repairs carried out and the hall re-opened.