The hall has a maximum capacity of approximately 100. The total could be lower than this, depending on layout. It is wood floored, with a carpeted section:
- the floored area subdivides using a rigid curtain screen, creating a secure inner area with an entrance door from the main hall and a separate fire exit;
- the remaining floor area can be partly screened from the carpeted area with full length curtains.
- a large modern kitchen, accessible from the main hall, with a
range cooker, hot cupboard, fridge/freezer, and microwave;
- ladies’ cloakroom with three cubicles, accessible from the
- gents’ and a disabled toilet on the main entrance passageway.
- a piano, which is regularly tuned.
We also have the DDA ramp & toilet in place, plus a path replacing steps to the front door of the hall. The hall also has WiFi.
This is accessed via external stairs on the east side of the building. It contains:
- a large meeting room (the Committee Room) with a capacity
of approximately 20 seated around the table;
- a small kitchen;
- cloakroom area and toilet.
JGVHO also owns a range of equipment available for hire, e.g. disco lights, bingo machine. Please ask for details.