The hall’s facilities are suitable for a wide range of clubs, groups, organisations and private functions, comprising:
The hall has a maximum capacity of approximately 100. The total could be lower than this, depending on layout. It is wood floored, with a carpeted section:
- the floored area subdivides using a rigid curtain screen, creating a secure inner area with an entrance door from the main hall and a separate fire exit;
- the remaining floor area can be partly screened from the carpeted area with full length curtains.
- a large modern kitchen, accessible from the main hall, with a
range cooker, hot cupboard, fridge/freezer, and microwave;
- ladies’ cloakroom with three cubicles, accessible from the
- gents’ and a disabled toilet on the main entrance passageway.
- a piano, which is regularly tuned.
There is access for e.g. wheelchair users on the west side of the hall via a DDA-compliant ramp, and a path, not DDA-compliant, replacing steps to the front door of the hall (the main entrance).
The hall also has WiFi.